CUTTING EDGE HEALTH & SAFETY INTENT
At Cutting Edge we strive for continuous improvement to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our workers, and our customers at their premises, and any workplaces where we operate.
We have a culture where we take personal responsibility for the health, safety and wellness of ourselves and others.
We understand the positive impact and benefits that excellent health, safety, and wellness delivers to our workers.
In order to deliver these objectives we will always, where reasonably practicable:
- Identify and control the health, safety & wellness risks arising from our work activities, and environments to prevent incidents or injury.
- Always take appropriate steps to prevent accidents, including the provision of safe places of work and equipment.
- Regularly discuss health, safety & wellness matters within the workplace and action as required.
- Use information, instruction, training and supervision opportunities to create, support and reinforce health, safety and wellness work practices and the environment.
- Investigate incidents and near misses pertaining to workers to prevent re-occurrence
- Implement measures to comply with relevant health and safety legislation.
- Promote a culture that improves the health, safety, and well-being of our workers.
- Aim to continually make improvements in health, safety and wellness performance including the establishment of objectives and targets.
- Appoint competent workers, and ensure resources are available to enable health and safety objectives are delivered on.
- Undertake an annual review of our objectives, targets, and performance and where necessary, update our policy and any relevant procedures.